Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Please Keep Your Under Garments On!

Ever have one of those situations in life that seriously has you sitting on pins and needles?? I have one of those right now. Not one that I'm at liberty to talk about but still.....It's like making plans but not being able to complete them because it all hinges on one thing in particular but you can't NOT make plans because that would just be silly. Crazy.

So I just got a call from my 2 oldest daughters. They spent the night in Nashville TN with my ex-step-daughter (hereinto referred to as Emily for brevity) last night. Apparently they had lots of fun. From what I understand there was some alcohol involved, Coyote Ugly (as well as every other bar in a 12 block radius), dancing on bars, body shots and talk of selling undergarments. Not sure, as the mom, I want all the sordid details on that one but I do take comfort in learning that they are all returning home with their underwear intact. From what I do understand the older daughter told the other daughter and Emily that the guy wanting is was like 50 so he was OLD and that was just gross LOL. I'm thinking I should also thank my lucky stars that the mechanical bull was out of order or I feel sure I'd have spent the wee morning hours driving to an ER in Nahsville where broken bones and head injuries were being attended.

I love being close to my daughters and they confide in me the things they do but at times while I'm in the role of "friend" the "mom" in me jumps up in my head and screams "YOU DID WHAT?!?!"

2 comments:

Momma Mary said...

ooooh.. what is it what is it? what are you waiting for? Now I'm going to have to check the board before I go to bed... :)

Knick Knack Paddy Whack, Throw This Mom a Bone said...

Still hangin' Nana! Saw some pics of the weekend on B's Myspace - awesome! :)