Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Very First Blog.....EVER

So I've decided to start a blog. Everyone does it, right? I figured I may as well jump on the band wagon.

I guess for starters I'll write about us...as in my family. No one may ever read this but me, however, in case I ever forget who we are, I'll have written verification i guess. My name is Lisa (Nana to most). I'm 46 and I'm probably the most happily married woman in the world. My husband's name is Jerry (he's 47 and HOT). We have a total of 5 kids...this is where is could get confusing for some so try to keep up. The oldest is Brittany (she's mine). Britt just turned 25. She's married to a really wonderful guy named Keith. They are parents to our one and only grandchild. Maliyah is the light of my life. She just turned one on Oct 1st. The child puts a smile on my face every single day. She's the most beautiful, smartest, cutest, funniest baby EVER (of course I'm not biased!). Next in line for the throne (oh I shudder at that thought, you would too if you knew him) is William. Will belongs to Jerry. We love Will but he's sort of the "black sheep" of our younger generation (I say of the younger generation for reasons that may never become known to any of you LOL). Right now he's in Korea until the Army makes him leave (should be any day now). He plans to come home to live with a girl he dated before. He broke up with her in '05 because she cheated on him while he was in basic training. She just gave birth to a baby. The daddy is the guy she cheated on Will with. ANYWAY..... the next child in the heirarchy is Amber. She belongs to Jerry. She just turned 23. She's beautiful and single :-) She lives with us. She and Britt are going to college together to become RN's. Next on the list is Davin. She's my baby girl. She's 20. We tell her we keep her around for comic relief. She's beautiful and freakin' hilarious! She's in a breakup process so she'll be single soon too (we hope, not that we don't l ike Carl but well.....). Finally the baby of the group is Kaylor. He's the freaky one :-) He's into Insane Clown Posse and wants a tattoo so bad he can't stand it. He'll be 18 in 4 more days. I cringe when I think about what he'll do then :-). He, too lives with us, in a room painted black and white, covered in graffiti left by friends. Strange but true. Someday when I'm brave enough to go in there I'll post some pics of his room. It's very unique.

So now that I've started writing several things come to mind to write about. I'll proably be posting several times a day if time allows. At least for a week or so :-) Then I'll probably forget to write, then once I do remember, I won't remember where my blog is, then if I find it I'll probably forget my log on info. We'll see.

Remember there is always always always something to be thankful for.
XOXO

No comments: