Tuesday, November 18, 2008

E'beth Tagged Me :-)

I was tagged by my friend Elisabeth on her blog, so here are my answers :)

8 Things I’m passionate about:-
Jesus Christ
My family
Organ Donation
Christmas
Shopping
Vacations
Friends
Crossword Puzzles

8 Things that happened yesterday
Went shopping in Birmingham with Dash
Ate at California Pizza Kitchen
Kissed Jerry a few times
Got a phone call from someone in Canada
At leftovers for dinner
Ran into a door
Got Maliyah's Thanksgiving shirt in the mail
Worked on my Christmas list

8 Things I do now
Love my husband
Try to take care of my family
Take care of maliyah while Britt goes to school
Dance to Wiggles songs every day with Maliyah
Watch Barney more than I care to
Do laundry every Mon, Wed and Fri
Take Mimi to Wee Kid Wednesday at Imagination Place
Take Mimi to Story Time at the library on Thurs

8 Things I can not do
Run
Sit Ups
Sew
Drive a semi
Dig a hole with a shovel
Draw/paint
Keep my mouth shut sometimes
Be in high places

8 Things I often say
I love you
I'm just sayin'
Freakin'
Rockin'
'sup
So......
Genius
idiot wrapped in a moron

8 Favorite TV shows
King of Queens
Friends
House
Hell's Kitchen
American Idol
Yes Dear
Spongebob Squarepants
Angry Beavers

8 Favorite foods
6" Subway club on wheat with lettuce, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, cucumbers, oregano, salt & pepper, oil
Chocolate
Pizza (with no sauce)
Fried Green Beans with garlic
Red Lobster Biscuits
Steamed Broccoli & Carrots
Grapes
Strawberries

8 Things you may not have known about me
I love to read
I count EVERYTHING
I once won a talent show (with 2 friends singing a song we made up to the tune of Rollin' on the River called Strollin' Through the ER)
I'm a pretty decent dancer
I've been to South Africa on a safari
I hate hot dogs
I can NOT STAND lizards (no, it would NOT be funny to try to scare me with one)
I like to color

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Yay Nana!! You're so fast!

PS - I HATE HATE HATE lizards (especially the teeny tiny little ones) and I love to color, too!